Services & Pricing
My goal is to create portraits with meaning and personality.
Portraits that could not be done in a studio.
(Because, I believe, portraits should not be done in a studio .... unless you happen to live in a studio)
I want to create photographs that can not only be used for a yearbook or Grandma, but photographs that will show you both as you are and as you wish to be seen.
This is how I look at it:
You are an original. And your portrait should be one, as well.
We will discuss what sets you apart and, together, incorporate it into my art.
My experience has been that there are plenty of photographers who are good at making people laugh and get excited, but I feel they are essentially "creating" an emotion.
Of course, I like to crack a little joke and whatnot, but my main approach is to let you be you and express your own feelings.
I want you to look at the pictures that we create, years from now, and remember how you felt and who you were at the time it was taken.
Not how funny the photographer was.
I believe this approach is the greatest value I can provide to you- as your photographer.
I hope to be given the opportunity to collaborate with you in capturing those authentic moments.
• To schedule a portrait session, please contact us directly via:
Phone / Text
All sessions include:
- Unlimited outfits (yours, not mine).
- No boring studio stuff – who lives in a studio?
- All images edited and print ready.
- Tons of complements from friends and family.
- Complete digital files with print release for unlimited personal use (or to destroy the evidence).
* With a $125 sitting fee you will receive an hour, on location, with a 5x7 art print.
* With a $175 sitting fee you will receive 2 continuous hours on location (or 2) and an 8x10 art print of our adventure.
* With a $250 sitting fee you will receive 3 continuous hours and a pre-shoot consultation (plan of attack). We can take in as many of greater Rochester’s varied locations as time allows. Unlimited outfits (again – for you) plus: 2 8x10s, 2 5x7s and a high resolution disk of 5 other images of your choice.
* With a $50,000 sitting fee we will fly to Paris and shoot under the Eiffel tower for 6 hours. (Dinner included and you may choose my outfit)
** Additional Prints, Albums and Disks are available at ridiculously low prices. (examples: 3x5 / $4ea - 5x7 / $7ea - 8x10 / $10ea. Additional sizes avail.) **